Mail configution

How i invited my team member in my company ??
I try to do all configuring same as you give in to your doc but it still getting error

To invite a team member, you can just invite him using its email. If the email is not going to the user, check your email server configuration in the Parameters.php file.

I not know which parameters is not work in email configuration.
can you give me any example of email server configuration

There is an example here: https://doc.twake.app/configuration/configure-mail-server
You can give me your configuration if you want me to check it. If you do not defined DKIM the emails can go in spams.

I don’t have DKIM so receive mail as spam mail.
but i don’t got any mail in spam also. can you explain me why this happen. I configure my gmail id for test it not work so how I sure to work with my custom mail id

My mail id testj.optimumbrew@gmail.com, smtp server: smtp.gmail.com, smtp port: 587

Please find the configuration you need bellow.
Also check this post to check if your account does’t have two-mode authentication:

"mail" => [
    "sender" => [
        "host" => "smtp.gmail.com", //smtp server
        "port" => 587, //You can also try 465
        "username" => "testj.optimumbrew@gmail.com",
        "password" => "",//Your gmail password
        "auth_mode" => "plain" //try both plain and login
    ],
    "from" => "testj.optimumbrew@gmail.com",
    "dkim" => [
        "private_key" => "",
        "domain_name" => '',
        "selector" => ''
    ],
    "twake_domain_url" => "https://twake_installation.location/",
    "from_name" => "Jenis from Twake", //Server owner name
    "twake_address" => "", //Server owner address
    "template_dir" => "/src/Twake/Core/Resources/views/", //Must not be modified
],

I do that and then my twake page is not show me anything it only show me blank page so what can I do for that

Try to restart your docker (docker-compose stop; docker-compose up -d)
And then you can see what is happening to your Twake with:
docker-compose logs -f --tail 100 php

I do change that give you but then when I do docker-compose exec nginx yarn build it not complete that process and give me error failed